Weekend Road Closure to Take Note of in Oakville
Oakville residents and visitors may want to take note of an upcoming road closure.
According to the town, the intersection of Third Line and Rebecca Street will be closed for Halton Region wastewater main construction on the following weekends.
- Friday, May 24, 2019 at 7 p.m. until Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6 a.m.
- Friday, May 31, 2019 at 7 p.m. until Monday, June 3, 2019 at 6 a.m.
The detour route, as noted on the town's website, will be via Speers Road, Fourth Line, Lakeshore Road West, and Bronte Road (area side streets will be available as well).
Photo is courtesy of the town of Oakville's Twitter page.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton