Weekend Road Closure to Take Note of in Oakville
Oakville residents and visitors may want to take note of an upcoming road closure.
According to the town, the intersection of Third Line and Rebecca Street will be closed for Halton Region wastewater main construction on the following weekends.
- Friday, May 24, 2019 at 7 p.m. until Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6 a.m.
- Friday, May 31, 2019 at 7 p.m. until Monday, June 3, 2019 at 6 a.m.
The detour route, as noted on the town’s website, will be via Speers Road, Fourth Line, Lakeshore Road West, and Bronte Road (area side streets will be available as well).
Photo is courtesy of the town of Oakville’s Twitter page.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats