What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
Easter Weekend in 2019 is Good Friday (April 19), Easter Sunday (April 21) and Easter Monday (April 22) in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills.
Almost everything that is closed Friday is closed Sunday.
We know it might be a little confusing, but here's what is open and closed this long weekend:
- Mapleview Centre (closed Friday and Sunday)
- Burlington Centre (closed Friday and Sunday)
- Oakville Place (closed Friday and Sunday)
- LCBO (closed Friday and Sunday - Over 300 stores will open on Easter Monday, April 22, with modified hours. Use the STORE LOCATIONS & HOURS SEARCH to view the hours of operation for specific store locations)
- Beer Store (closed Friday and Sunday)
- Oakville community centres/arenas/pools (closed Friday and Monday)
- Oakville Museum
- All Milton town facilities will be closed Friday, and Town Hall will be closed Monday
- City Hall/Town Hall
- Halton Court Services (closed Friday and Monday)
Call ahead for information pertaining to specific restaurants in Halton.
Friday’s waste collection will take place on Saturday.
Other major malls closed:
- Bramalea City Centre
- Square One is closed Friday and Sunday (but open Saturday and Easter Monday)
- Sherway Gardens
- Vaughan Mills
- Toronto Premium Outlets - Friday - 9:30 am to 7:00 pm / Sunday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- All essential 24 hour services in Halton (water and wastewater services, waste collection, road operations, public health, paramedics, social and community services)
- Milton Sports Centre (closed Friday)
- Hours will vary for Burlington parks and recreation programs and facilities
Other major malls open Friday and Sunday:
- Eaton Centre - Friday - 11 am to 7pm / Sunday - 12 am to 5 pm
- The Rec Room in Square One will be open regular hours on Friday and Sunday
- Pacific Mall
- Oakville Transit will run on a holiday schedule on Friday (regular weekday service resumes Monday)
- Burlington Transit will run on a holiday schedule and the downtown Transit Terminal and Specialized (Handi-Van) Dispatch will be closed on Friday. Regular service will resume on Saturday. For real-time schedule information, visit www.burlingtontransit.ca.
- Milton Transit will not operate on Friday
- GO Transit will run on a Sunday schedule on Friday
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?