What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
May 15, 2019
This year, Victoria Day falls on Monday, May 20, 2019.
Here’s a look at what’s open and closed in Halton:
- Toronto Premium Outlets: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Most Shoppers Drug Marts (some locations will be closed. Call ahead to confirm)
- Most movie theatres
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Hours will vary for city of Burlington parks and rec/facilities
- Oakville Museum
- Oakville’s First Post Office
Other major malls that are open:
- Square One Shopping Centre: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bramalea City Centre: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vaughan Mills: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Eaton Centre: 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pacific Mall 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Halton court services
- Most major grocery stores (some stores will be open, so be sure to call ahead to confirm)
- All Milton community centres
- FirstOntario Arts Centre Milton
- All Milton Public Library branches will be closed on May 20
- Burlington City Hall and administrative services
- Burlington Animal Shelter and Control
- All Burlington Public Library branches will be closed on May 20
- Oakville Town Hall
- All Oakville community centres, seniors’ centres, youth centres, pools, and arenas
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts (closed Saturday, May 18, Sunday, May 19 and Monday, May 20)
- All Oakville Public Library branches (closed Sunday, May 29 and Monday, May 20)
- The parking garage at 300 Church St. in Oakville
- Mapleview Centre
- Oakville Place
- Burlington Centre
- Beer Store
- Government offices
- No mail delivery
- Garbage and recycling will be collected one day later
- Oakville Transit will operate on a holiday schedule from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Burlington Transit will run on a holiday schedule (Downtown Transit Terminal and Handi-Van Dispatch will be closed)
- Milton Transit will not be operating (Milton access+, specialized service, will also be unavailable)
- GO Transit will run on a Saturday schedule
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Halton