Where to Find Free Wi-Fi in Burlington
While some people argue--perhaps rightfully--that everyone is always glued to some kind of electronic device, there’s no denying that it’s not 1993 anymore and technology is of paramount importance.
Once something of a luxury, a reliable Internet connection becomes more of a necessity each year.
People in Burlington use the Internet to find and apply for jobs, contact the city about a bylaw violation or other concern, read the news, check the weather, pay bills, receive payments and connect with loved ones.
We also live in a time where students are expected to submit electronic work exclusively and more and more people work remotely.
For that reason, it’s good to know that residents and visitors can enjoy free open Internet access inside most city community centres and corporate buildings.
So, where can you access this Wi-Fi? Here are some of the options:
- Aldershot Arena
- Aldershot Community Pool
- Angela Coughlan Indoor Pool
- Appleby Ice Centre
- Brant Hills Community Centre
- Burlington City Hall
- Burlington Music Centre
- Burlington Public Library - Aldershot Branch
- Burlington Public Library - Brant Hills Branch
- Burlington Public Library - Central Branch
- Burlington Public Library - New Appleby Branch
- Burlington Public Library - Tansley Woods Branch
- Burlington Seniors’ Centre
- Central Recreation Centre - Arena
- Mainway Recreation Centre
- Mountainside Recreation Centre
- Nelson Recreation Centre
- Road and Park Maintenance Operation Centre
- Tansley Woods Community Centre
- Waterfront Centre - Discovery Landing
Click here to see the map with all locations.
Happy complimentary surfing, everyone!
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Interactive map shows how you can support Halton farmers
- Free masks available at City Hall and select library locations in Burlington
- Some People no Longer Have to Worry About These Fines at the Halton Hills Public Library
- New Oakville Public Library Opening In May
- Pay Your Burlington Public Library Fines With Food Donations
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Public Library