Which Burlington Public Art Proposal Do You Like Most?
The City of Burlington is looking for feedback from residents on a public art installation.
Art will be featured on a median along Plains Rd. near Francis Rd.
Three proposals have been shortlisted.
The first is from Karl Ciesluk, dubbed The Orchard.
The second installation is Milk Run, via Studio F Minus.
Xiaojing Yan offers up the final option, called Dwelling.
Proposals are available online for review until Aug. 14 and at three physical locations: Burlington Public Library’s Aldershot branch, Fortinos on Plains Rd., and the Aldershot GO Station.
Feedback from residents will inform the jury’s final decision.
The City of Burlington’s Public Art Program was established in July 2009.
Running until 2018, this plan provides a framework by identifying opportunities and priorities for public art projects, program scope, site selection guidelines,funding strategy, governance structure, and management of the program.
Images courtesy of burlingtonpublic.art.com
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville