Will it be a White Christmas in Halton?
If you've been dreaming of a white Christmas in Halton you may be disappointed.
According to Environment Canada, the region is not expected to get much snow.
Here is your weekly weather forecast for Halton (Dec. 24 to Dec. 29).
Today, it is expected to be one degree with a 60 per cent chance of flurries. Temperatures will drop on Tuesday, with a high of minus two and a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise slightly in the middle of the week.
Wednesday it is expected to be minus one, also with a mix of sun and clouds. On Thursday there is a 30 per cent chance of rain periods and the high will be one.
On Friday the high will climb to eight degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Lastly, on Saturday, Dec. 29, the temperature is expected to fall back down again. We will see a high of minus five and a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington