Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Burlington
If you recently bought a lottery ticket somewhere in Burlington, you may have just won big.
OLG says that a number of winning tickets were sold in Ontario for its most recent Lotto Max draw on the evening of Feb 23.
There was one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1 million, sold in Toronto.
Three Encore winning tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Burlington, the Barrie area, and Toronto.
The four second prize winning tickets, worth $118,272.60 each, were sold in Mississauga, Brampton, Orillia and Toronto.
The $60 million jackpot winning ticket was sold outside of Ontario in an Atlantic province.
The next Lotto Max draw will be held on Friday, March 2 for an estimated $23 million jackpot.
Check those tickets and see if you’ve won!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way