Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Burlington
If you recently bought a lottery ticket somewhere in Burlington, you may have just won big.
OLG says that a number of winning tickets were sold in Ontario for its most recent Lotto Max draw on the evening of Feb 23.
There was one Maxmillions ticket, worth $1 million, sold in Toronto.
Three Encore winning tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Burlington, the Barrie area, and Toronto.
The four second prize winning tickets, worth $118,272.60 each, were sold in Mississauga, Brampton, Orillia and Toronto.
The $60 million jackpot winning ticket was sold outside of Ontario in an Atlantic province.
The next Lotto Max draw will be held on Friday, March 2 for an estimated $23 million jackpot.
Check those tickets and see if you've won!
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- WATCH: All lanes blocked on Burlington Skyway due to collision
- CPA Canada hit by cyberattack, affecting data of more than 329,000 stakeholders