Winter Weather Impacts Street Parking in Burlington
The current winter weather has impacted parking in the City of Burlington.
Yesterday (Jan. 27) the city declared a winter snow event. As a result, all street parking has been prohibited until further notice.
According to the city’s website, this allows for the city to properly clear snow from roads and to apply sand or salt as required.
The city’s website notes, “Vehicles parked on-street during a snowfall and prior to clean up operations may be subject to ticketing or towing.”
For more information on parking in the city, click here.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville