Winter Weather Impacts Street Parking in Burlington
The current winter weather has impacted parking in the City of Burlington.
Yesterday (Jan. 27) the city declared a winter snow event. As a result, all street parking has been prohibited until further notice.
According to the city’s website, this allows for the city to properly clear snow from roads and to apply sand or salt as required.
The city’s website notes, “Vehicles parked on-street during a snowfall and prior to clean up operations may be subject to ticketing or towing.”
For more information on parking in the city, click here.
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- Police investigating after Halton Hills woman killed in Brampton
- Roadway closed after vehicle knocks down pole in Burlington
- Town of Oakville opens three more public pools