Witnesses Sought in Fatal Burlington Crash
A 54-year-old Burlington man is dead following a crash in the city’s southeast end and Halton police are looking for witnesses.
The incident took place on Jan. 30 shortly after 6 p.m.
That’s when a 2018 Mazda was heading westbound on Stratton Rd., east of Hampton Heath Rd., when it struck the man.
Paramedics transported the man to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The driver of the Mazda, a 77-year-old Burlington woman, wasn’t injured, say police.
Speed and impairment have been ruled out as factors in this collision, investigators say.
The incident remains under investigation.
Witnesses who haven’t yet spoken to police are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek