Witnesses Sought in Fatal Milton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward after a 52-year-old Rockwood man was killed in a crash in Milton on Thursday.
Emergency crews were sent to 25 Side Rd and Fifth Line at 8:49 a.m. for the collision involving two vehicles, say Halton police.
The crash involved a southbound car on Fifth Line. It was struck in the intersection - which has stop signs - by a pickup truck travelling westbound on 25 Side Rd.
The man driving the car was pronounced dead at the scene.
The pickup truck driver wasn’t injured, say police.
A hydro pole was significantly damaged as a result of the crash and 25 Side Rd. remains closed until it’s repaired.
Witnesses are asked to phone the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
.@HaltonPolice continue to investigate fatal t-bone crash on 25 Sideroad at Fifth Line Nassagaweya in #Milton. Male driver of car was extricated by @HaltonHillsFD and pronounced dead on scene. pic.twitter.com/W9LQrayl3U— DR (@Media371) January 4, 2018
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Co-op jobs to open up at Ford Oakville plant
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton