Woman Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Milton
A woman was caught travelling at an insane speed in the town of Milton recently.
Police say the female driver was caught going 153 km/h in a 70 km/h zone at First Line and Britannia.
As a result, the vehicle was seized by police and the woman’s driver’s licence was suspended for seven days.
Female driver caught going 153 KM/H in a posted 70 KM/H zone at First Line & Britannia in Milton. It's our privilege to keep other road users safe by seizing the vehicle and her driver's licence for 7 days. Speed kills. ^nb pic.twitter.com/bEZ3V2qBSU— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) May 16, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville