Woman Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Milton
A woman was caught travelling at an insane speed in the town of Milton recently.
Police say the female driver was caught going 153 km/h in a 70 km/h zone at First Line and Britannia.
As a result, the vehicle was seized by police and the woman’s driver’s licence was suspended for seven days.
Female driver caught going 153 KM/H in a posted 70 KM/H zone at First Line & Britannia in Milton. It's our privilege to keep other road users safe by seizing the vehicle and her driver's licence for 7 days. Speed kills. ^nb pic.twitter.com/bEZ3V2qBSU— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) May 16, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed in Halton Hills
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Driver Caught Going Crazy Speed Near Toronto Premium Outlets
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville