Woman Caught Travelling at Insane Speed in Milton
A woman was caught travelling at an insane speed in the town of Milton recently.
Police say the female driver was caught going 153 km/h in a 70 km/h zone at First Line and Britannia.
As a result, the vehicle was seized by police and the woman’s driver’s licence was suspended for seven days.
Female driver caught going 153 KM/H in a posted 70 KM/H zone at First Line & Britannia in Milton. It's our privilege to keep other road users safe by seizing the vehicle and her driver's licence for 7 days. Speed kills. ^nb pic.twitter.com/bEZ3V2qBSU— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) May 16, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Researchers working on a test to identify those who are immune to COVID-19
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed in Halton Hills
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Driver Caught Going Crazy Speed Near Toronto Premium Outlets
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Driver Caught Going Insane Speed on Residential Street in Oakville