Woman Dead After Highway Collision at Oakville Border
Police are investigating a fatal crash this afternoon just outside Oakville.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, one vehicle was involved in a rollover collision on Highway 403 westbound from Winston Churchill.
Paramedics were called to the scene.
A woman in her 20s was pronounced dead at the scene, paramedics report. Another victim, also a woman in her 20s, was taken to a local hospital with moderate injuries.
Highway 403 is closed at Winston Churchill.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Victim in Fatal Highway Crash Identified as Burlington Woman
- PHOTOS: Aftermath of Fatal Highway Crash Near Oakville Border
- 76 Year Old Woman Dead in Highway Crash in Milton
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash Near Oakville Border
- UPDATE: Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man