Woman Rescued After Driving into Creek in Milton
A woman and her dog have been rescued in Milton and Halton police are pulling her SUV out of the water on Thursday.
Firefighters rescued the driver around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday from Sixteen Mile Creek.
The vehicle is at Peru Rd. & Steeles Ave.
A medical condition likely led to the vehicle leaving the highway, say police.
Residents are being reminded to be careful around water since creeks are dangerously high right now.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- 13-Year-Old Rescued From Ravine in Burlington
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Police Searching for Woman Suspected of Attempting to Rob Milton Senior
- Police Looking for Driver in Medical Distress in Milton
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington