Would You Order a Heart-Shaped Pizza For Valentine's Day?
Whether you’re looking for a low-key meal option that’s not a fancy prix-fixe dinner for Valentine’s Day, you’re gearing up a celebrate with a bottle of wine by yourself at home, or you just really like uniquely-shaped pizza, you can now get heart-shaped pizza in Halton!
Pizza Pizza now has heart-shaped pizza in honour of the romantic/Hallmark (depending on what you think of good ol’ Valentine’s Day) holiday.
It’s “Love at First Slice” according to the franchise. The heart-shaped pizza is a medium pizza that’s — obviously — shaped like a heart, with two toppings, for $11.99. There is an additional charge for premium toppings like chicken, steak, and extra mozzarella cheese.
The pizza also comes with a free small box of chocolate hearts, which is nice and also low-key romantic for a couple that has decided to stay in…or a group of friends mocking the holiday. Also, chocolate. Yes, please.
The promotion also has a special contest included. When you order a heart-shaped pizza, you could also win a two-carat diamond ring.
All in all, it’s a pretty sweet deal for $12, unless you were planning on scarfing down a party pizza on Valentine’s Day or the days leading up to it.
In which case, no judgement.
So, are you going to order a heart-shaped pizza for Valentine’s?
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton