You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Halton
What better way to warm up than with a hot cup of coffee in the middle of winter?
It’s no secret that Canadian winters call for toasty coats, purring kittens to cuddle with, roaring fireplaces, and hot beverages to combat the snow and the cold.
McDonald’s Canada has kicked off February with the official launch of $1 coffees across the country.
It’s true — from February 5 until March 4, 2018, you can get any size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee for $1, including the massive XL size if you’re looking for a giant caffeine boost.
This is probably the best time to collect McCafe stickers (they come on the coffee cups), where seven stickers get you a free coffee.
It’s also a very interesting time to launch cheap coffees, just days ahead of Tim Hortons’s Roll Up the Rim contest, which starts on February 7.
Regardless, more cheap coffee and chances to win prizes for you!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- McDonald's Canada Announces New Changes to McCafé Ingredients
- You Can Get Free Coffee at Tim Hortons in Halton All Week
- Canadians Pick Their Favourite Coffee and the Results are Surprising
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Over the Holidays in Halton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Halton in January