You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Halton
You’ve probably been wrapped in your blanket scarf with a toque on since Starbucks released their pumpkin spice latte at the beginning of the month, and now, Timmies has upped its game for fall!
Tim Hortons has officially released a pumpkin spice latte of their own for the season alongside their pumpkin spice muffin, which is filled with cream cheese.
According to Tim Hortons on Facebook, the latte now has “twice the spice.”
The pumpkin spice latte is a twist on Tim Hortons’s classic latte, flavoured with pumpkin spice and topped with whipped cream.
Unfortunately, their pumpkin spice tea hasn’t made a comeback this season.
The holidays are clearly upon us, with seasonal treats on the menu at cafes and restos across the city! Next up: gingerbread and candycane everything.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons on Facebook
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Halton
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Top 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Exciting New Drink Coming to Tim Hortons
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink