You Can Now Get Your Starbucks Order Delivered to Your Home
If you love coffee in Halton but don't want to leave the house, you're in luck!
Starbucks Canada has officially launched its Canada wide delivery service via Uber Eats.
The popular coffee chain first announced it's delivery service was coming to Canada in July.
Coffee lovers can take advantage of the new service which:
- Has a door-to-door delivery service.
- Unique packaging and beverage solutions to ensure quality and experience of hot and cold menu items, which will be customizable.
- Ability to access and track Starbucks Delivers through the Uber Eats mobile app.
Starbucks already offered delivery services in other countries, such as the U.S., China, and the UK.
Will you be ordering your next coffee for delivery?
Photos courtesy of Starbucks Canada.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Major Coffee Chain Announces Delivery Service for Canadians
- Uber Eats offering free delivery
- A Very Unique New Menu Item Has Finally Launched at a Popular Coffee Shop in Canada
- Major Coffee Chain Shuts Down All Online Shopping
- Walmart’s New Home Delivery Service Making Life Easier for Milton Shoppers