You Won't Want to Miss This Fro-Yo Deal in Halton
Good news, just because it’s cold doesn’t mean we have to give up the luxuries we enjoy when it’s warm.
One of those luxuries being frozen yogurt.
Luckily, during the holiday season, Second Cup and Pinkberry are acknowledging this.
It’s been a little over a year since it was announced that Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt would be coming to Second Cup cafes across the country.
And now, Second Cup Canada is offering a deal you won’t want to miss.
For a limited time only, until Dec. 31, customers can buy a small Pinkberry frozen yogurt with toppings for only $5.
Pinkberry Second Cup locations in Halton can be found below.
245 Lakeshore Rd. E., Oakville, ON
13850 Steeles Ave., Unit 866, Halton Hills, ON
This offer is only available at participating locations.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Two Major Restaurants are Joining Forces in Halton and Beyond
- A Unique Frozen Yogurt Chain has Come to Burlington Centre
- Tim Hortons Introduces Exciting New Frozen Drinks
- A Very Unusual Change Could be Coming to Second Cup Locations in Halton
- Is a Well-Known Coffee Chain Enjoying a Resurgence in Halton?