You Won’t Want to Miss This Sweet Event Coming up in Oakville
A sweet event is coming up in Oakville, and trust us when we say you won’t want to miss it.
Canada is known for many things including hockey, our Prime Minister, cold winters, and, of course, maple syrup.
In order to celebrate the Canadian tradition of maple syrup, there are many maple syrup festivals held around the country. However, there is a festival that happens right here in Oakville.
Oakville’s very own ‘Maple Syrup Festival’ is taking place this year at the Bronte Creek Provincial Park (1219 Burloak Dr.).
The festival is running throughout the month of March on the following dates from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- March 2-3
- March 9-17
- March 23-24
- March 30-31
So, what can you expect from this festival?
Festival-goers can enjoy a guided tour of Maple Lake while also hearing about the many historical ways maple syrup was made, and learn how to make fresh maple sugar, visit farm animals, tour the Spruce Lane Farmhouse (a museum that recreates life from the year 1899), and so much more.
For more information about this event, including cost, visit the Bronte Creek website here.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents