You Won’t Want to Miss This Sweet Event Happening in Oakville
Two things that go together perfectly: the holiday season and baking.
If you love both then good news, a sweet and exciting event is coming up in Oakville.
On Dec. 16 at 2 p.m. Anna Olson, Canada's baking sweetheart, will be in town at the Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts.
At this event, which is presented by the Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, the Oakville Public Library, and A Different Drummer Books, Olson will be discussing her career and her most recent Book, Set for the Holidays.
Tickets for this event cost $50 and can be found here.
Tickets include a free copy of Set for the Holidays.
This event is 18+.
Olson is recognized as the country's baking sweetheart and hosts three shows on the Food Network: "Bake with Anna Olson", "Fresh with Anna Olson", and "Sugar". Olson can also be found on the Oh Yum YouTube channel.
According to the official Anna Olson website, "Both the Ontario Hostelry Institute and the Canadian Food & Wine Institute have recognized her for ongoing contributions to the development of Canadian food culture."
Some of Olson's other books include Fresco, Bake with Anna Olson, and Fresh with Anna Olson.
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Sweet Event Coming up in Oakville
- Here’s What We Know About a Major Oakville Event That's Happening This Weekend
- Here's Another Festive Event in Burlington You Won’t Want to Miss
- A Unique Wine and Cheese Event is Coming to Halton Hills
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Exciting Shopping Event in Burlington