Young Male Almost Struck by Train in Halton Hills
Police say a young male cyclist narrowly missed being struck by a train in Halton Hills.
Earlier this morning (Oct. 9), Halton police announced that officers were on scene after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a train in the Main St. N. and Guelph St. area in Acton.
Police said that, following a search of the area, no victim was found.
Shortly after 12:33 p.m., police confirmed that a young male riding a bicycle was narrowly missed by a passing train.
He is uninjured.
“So close to knock him off his bike but unscathed! Thanks to the witness who provided this info. First hug your children - then teach them the importance of train crossing safety,” police said in a tweet.
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
- Oakville Man Struck, Killed by GO Train: Police
- Police ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Police Looking to ID Man Struck and Killed by GO Train in Milton
- Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train