Your Workouts in Oakville May be Interrupted
Calling all fitness buffs in Oakville, we have some sad news for you.
Your workouts in the town may be interrupted.
The good news? They won’t be interrupted for very long.
According to the town, the Trafalgar Park Community Centre gymnasium and indoor track will be closed on Friday, Nov. 23 until 4 p.m. for accessibility modifications.
Due to this closure, pickleball at 1 to 3 p.m. will be cancelled and the indoor track will be closed for public use.
Photo is courtesy of the Town of Oakville.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Halton
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington