13-Year-Old Rescued From Ravine in Burlington
Halton police and fire and emergency services were on scene Tuesday after a 13-year-old boy fell down a ravine.
According to police, the incident occurred on Tuesday July 31, 2018. Police received a call at 3:16 p.m.
Police say that the boy had gone to the edge of the ravine, which runs along Bronte Creek near Dundas and Sutton.
He then reportedly lost his footing, slid down the ravine, hit a rock, and broke his leg.
Police say the boy called his parents. His father arrived and contacted police for assistance.
Halton police say that paramedics, fire, and officers attended the scene and rescued the boy.
Police say his injuries are limited and minor.
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- Driver charged for traveling at high speed in Oakville
- Construction proposal for Burlington passes after opposition withdraws
- Canadian company urges human trials after COVID-19 vaccine results in mice
- Jobs promised in Milton through new defence contract