13-Year-Old Rescued From Ravine in Burlington
Halton police and fire and emergency services were on scene Tuesday after a 13-year-old boy fell down a ravine.
According to police, the incident occurred on Tuesday July 31, 2018. Police received a call at 3:16 p.m.
Police say that the boy had gone to the edge of the ravine, which runs along Bronte Creek near Dundas and Sutton.
He then reportedly lost his footing, slid down the ravine, hit a rock, and broke his leg.
Police say the boy called his parents. His father arrived and contacted police for assistance.
Halton police say that paramedics, fire, and officers attended the scene and rescued the boy.
Police say his injuries are limited and minor.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington