4 new cases of COVID-19 at nursing home in Oshawa
Four new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed at Hillsdale Terraces nursing home in Oshawa.
The four residents who tested positive are a 92-year-old and 80-year-old woman, and a 71-year-old and 68-year-old man.
All four residents are currently isolated at home, where they will remain until they have recovered from the virus.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Two long-term care home residents die after COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario reports over 500 COVID-19 cases in the province, with 2 new cases confirmed in Halton
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 30 cases now confirmed in Halton
- Ontario reporting 149 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, one new case in Halton
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25