5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
The car is king in Oakville and most other suburban towns, cities, or bedroom communities.
While it’s one of Canada’s wealthiest towns, its disparate hubs are far apart and, most times, the bus just doesn’t cut it.
Because everyone and their brother has a car or six, Oakville residents have to deal with some brutally congested intersections that suffer (and make everyone suffer) during rush hour and construction periods (#firstworldproblems, we know).
We’ve asked Halton police to look up the five intersections with the most collisions in 2017.
Let us know what you think of the results:
Dundas St. E. & Trafalgar Rd.
Kerr St. & Speers Rd.
Dorval Dr. & North Service Rd. W.
Speers Rd. & Third Line
Third Line & Upper Middle Rd. W.
What do you think is the worst intersection in Oakville?
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Police Investigating After Altercation Leads to Stabbing in Oakville
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- 5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections