5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
The car is king in Oakville and most other suburban towns, cities, or bedroom communities.
While it’s one of Canada’s wealthiest towns, its disparate hubs are far apart and, most times, the bus just doesn’t cut it.
Because everyone and their brother has a car or six, Oakville residents have to deal with some brutally congested intersections that suffer (and make everyone suffer) during rush hour and construction periods (#firstworldproblems, we know).
We’ve asked Halton police to look up the five intersections with the most collisions in 2017.
Let us know what you think of the results:
Dundas St. E. & Trafalgar Rd.
Kerr St. & Speers Rd.
Dorval Dr. & North Service Rd. W.
Speers Rd. & Third Line
Third Line & Upper Middle Rd. W.
What do you think is the worst intersection in Oakville?
- Police Issue Public Safety Warning to Oakville Residents
- Police Investigating Assault at Milton Elementary School
- UPDATED: Police Seek Suspect Stealing From Small Businesses in Oakville and Burlington
- Burlington Environmental Group Seething at Mayor's Inaction on Tree Cutting
- What if Halton Region Had a Subway System?
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- 5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections