A Huge Artisan Market is Coming to Burlington
There’s everything from beard oil to coasters to earring — more than 60 artisans from across the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) will be showing off their wares in Burlington this weekend.
This obviously means you can get a head start on those autumn birthdays and/or Christmas shopping.
(Sounds like the perfect girls’ day, doesn’t it? Grab your besties - just remember to bring your shopping lists - and saunter through the market together).
The event is taking place on Saturday, May 26 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Ron Joyce Centre at 4350 South Service Rd. (part of McMaster University’s DeGroote School of Business).
You’ll find the event in the atrium near the Great Hall.
To give you a taste of what’s in store, here’s are some of the slated vendors listed:
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton