A Massive Job Fair is Coming to Halton Hills
If you’re looking for a brand new job in Halton Hills, you’re in luck -- a huge job fair is coming your way.
Toronto Premium Outlets will be hosting a job fair on Tuesday, April 17.
More than 50 retailers will be participating, meaning roughly 500 jobs will be available for prospective employees to explore.
The popular shopping centre, located in Halton Hills, is hosting the spring job fair for full time, part time and seasonal positions.
Toronto Premium Outlets retailers will be conducting on the spot interviews inside the mall’s food pavilion.
Which stores are hiring? Calvin Klein, Coach, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, Rudsak, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory, Restoration Hardware, Tory Burch, True Religion, Under Armour, and more.
Job-seekers can apply for management, sales associate, stock associate, cashier, and team leader positions.
Prospective employees are asked to bring a resume and references. Interviews will take place on site at the Toronto Premium Outlet Food Pavilion.
The fair is taking place at the mall (13850 Steeles Ave. W.) and run from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
For more information, click here.
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins