A New and Unique Fast Food Restaurant is Opening in Oakville Soon
Good news Oakville foodies! A new, and pretty unique, fast food restaurant is opening in town very soon.
Back in March of this year a Facebook page - Hangry Pirates - came into existence. And although the page doesn’t reveal too much information, it is still worth getting excited about.
Hangry Pirates is the name of the new fast food restaurant that will be opening in Oakville shortly.
The restaurant will be located at 351 Kerr St., and will serve burgers, shawarma, and fresh juice.
Construction at the restaurant was completed as of May 29, 2019, according to the restaurant’s Instagram page.
So, when exactly can hungry customers venture out to this new restaurant?
Customers may be excited to find out that the restaurant is already open.
However, according to Hangry Pirates, a grand opening is taking place on June 22, 2019.
And, according to the restaurant’s Facebook page, Hangry Pirates will be great place where customers can feed their inner ‘hanger’.
Will you be visiting this restaurant when it opens?
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies