A New Breakfast Place is Coming to Oakville
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (and arguably the best...waffles anyone?) whether you're eating toast, oatmeal, or eggs.
But going out for breakfast is a luxury all in its own and soon there will be a new location in Oakville for people to relish in.
Sunny Morning, a breakfast and lunch restaurant, is coming to town and will be located at 1903 Ironoak Way (Oakwoods Centre).
An exact opening date has not been released yet, however, but according to the Sunny Morning website it is expected to be opening in the spring or summer of this year.
The restaurant first opened in 2012 in the Yonge and St. Clair area of Toronto with the initial idea to provide customers with fresh breakfast and lunch options with no pre-cooked or processed ingredients. This is something the restaurant continues to stay true to.
“Sunny Morning restaurant was born out of our obsession to make everything from scratch and using only the freshest ingredients to serve you the best breakfast in town," the restaurant website notes.
A few menu options Oakville foodies will soon be able to enjoy include a bacon waffle with Nutella, a very strawberry waffle, French toast, omelettes, and sandwiches.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Will you be heading out to this restaurant when it opens in Oakville?
We will provide more information on an exact opening date when it becomes available.
Photos are courtesy of the Sunny Morning website.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians