A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
It’s no secret that the town of Milton is growing, and not just in population but also when it comes to new restaurants and establishments. So, it may not come as a surprise to some to find out that a new restaurant and bar opened in Milton very recently.
Tier 3 Restaurant and Bar officially opened in Milton on April 4, 2019, and is located at 243 Main St. E.
The restaurant is open Monday to Thursday, and Saturday, from 11:30 a.m. until 10 p.m., Fridays from 11:30 a.m. until 11 p.m., and Sundays from 12 p.m. until 9 p.m.
The dining room, as noted on the restaurant’s website, is a combination of old and new, “Creating a unique balance between comfort and a modern touch.”
So, what else does Tier 3 offer?
“We are dedicated [to] providing a cozy, warm, inviting atmosphere to our diners ensuring their visit is pleasant and rewarding,” reads the restaurant’s Facebook page. “Leaving them enticed to come back for more.”
And when it comes to food, Tier 3 also has an incredible menu.
According to the restaurant’s website, there is a vegan menu, a group menu, and a dessert menu (which consists of a fried Mars bar, creme brulee, cheesecake, and more).
There are even gluten-free options, and daily features you won’t want to miss out on.
Click here to view their menus in full.
Have you visited Tier 3 Restaurant and Bar yet?
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville