A Pet Hotel May be Coming to Oakville
Sometimes our furry friends need a vacation too.
The Town of Oakville has received an application for a for pet hotel. More specifically, if approved, the application would permit a pet training, pet daycare, and an overnight boarding facility.
The proposed location of this hotel is 240 Leighland Ave., - Oakville Place. The facility would be located at the PetSmart - which, as noted in a previous inhalton article, is expected to open sometime this year - on the second storey of the shopping centre.
The space in question was formerly occupied by Sears.
There would be direct access from the northern parking area (according to the Town of Oakville website, the subject parcel of land is located on the west side of Trafalgar Road, north of the QEW, south of Leighland Avenue).
If approved, there would be no outdoor space at the facility.
No decision has been made regarding this application yet. However, a meeting, which will be hosted by the Planning and Development Council, will be taking place on Monday, April 15, 2019, at 7 p.m., at Town Hall (1225 Trafalgar Rd.) in the Council Chamber.
Residents are invited to come out to this meeting to share their thoughts on the application.
Would you like to see this application approved?
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- This Pub is Now Open in Burlington
- A Pet Daycare Facility Could See the Light of Day in Oakville
- 30-Unit Residential Development Proposed for Oakville
- A New Development Could be Coming to the Town of Oakville
- LPAT Dismissed City of Burlington's Request to Review Development Application
- Could a New Subdivision be Coming to the Town of Oakville?