A Unique Astrological Event is Coming to Halton
An exciting event is taking place this month and the good news is that you won’t even have to leave your house to be part of it.
According to The Weather Network, on Dec. 22 we will be witnessing the longest full moon of 2018.
The moon is expected to rise at 5 p.m. local time and will set the following morning at 8:32 a.m.
This gives us a total viewing time of 15 hours and 32 minutes.
This will be the longest full moon since December 2010. Between the days of Dec. 20 and Dec. 21, 2010, the moon was visible for 15 hours and 54 minutes.
This year, the night of the lengthy full moon falls just one night after the longest night of the year, Dec. 21.
Will you be watching the moon rise and set on Dec. 22?
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton