An Exciting New Program Was Recently Launched in Milton
An exciting new program was recently launched in the Town of Milton.
Let’s Talk Milton, Milton’s new online community engagement platform.
The digital platform was created to increase online opportunities for busy residents to participate in the decision-making process, and provide feedback on local initiatives that will have an impact on the future of Milton, according to a recent press release.
“Better engagement leads to better, more sustainable decision-making,” Milton Mayor Gord Krantz said in a recent press release.
“We are always striving for innovative ways to help the community become more involved. This online platform is another way for Miltonians to have their say.”
Following a recent Community Engagement Survey, 73 per cent of Milton residents indicated that they would use a dedicated online platform and had a strong desire for opportunities to participate in digital engagement activities.
Let’s Talk Milton has been created specifically to meet this need within the community, and to keep residents informed and engaged while on-the-go.
The interactive platform will be a place where residents can access the latest updates about on-going local projects and public meetings, provide staff with insights that will have an impact on decision-making and create opportunities for residents to interact with each other.
“What we heard from our recent survey was a desire for engagement activities to be informative, educational, transparent and accessible,” Jodie Sales, Director of Corporate Communications and Government Relations, said in a recent press release.
“Let’s Talk Milton will provide opportunities for the community and the Town to engage with each other along their daily paths.”
The platform can be accessed directly through the myMILTON mobile app or online at www.milton.ca/letstalk.
For more information about this platform, updates on engagement activities happening in Milton or to register, visit www.milton.ca/letstalk
The first 500 people to register for the new platform will be entered for a chance to win a Google Home.
The digital platform was launched late last week.
What are your thoughts on this platform?
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton
- Here’s How Milton Residents Can Have Their Say in the Transit System
- Milton Announces Exciting Initiative to Get Residents Involved in the Town’s Growth
- These Milton Parks are Being Redeveloped
- Here’s How Residents Can Have Their Say on Milton Transit Services
- Residents Can Weigh in on Where Milton Should Spend Money in 2020