Best Date Night Restaurant Battle: Oakville vs. Mississauga
There is no battle more serious and important than the battle between two cities vying to be recognized as the best place to go for exceptional date night restaurants.
We at inHalton.com and inSauga.com have searched far and wide for the best date night restaurants in both cities and our Top 5 picks are about to battle it out—and you can vote on your favourite in the poll below.
When it comes to great date restaurants, everything is important. Is the food on point and delicious? Is the ambiance memorable and romantic? Is the service attentive?
Both Mississauga and Oakville are known for their respective food scenes and both offer a ton of commendable date night options—but only one city can have the absolute best hotspots.
So, here’s a look at each city’s best spots on our signature Top 5 lists on inSauga.com and inHalton.com.
Which one would you prefer to take your partner to tonight?
Oakville, a small but sophisticated town with an enviable food scene, offers a ton of options when it comes to date night restaurants. Some hot spots to check out? The modern and sexy Soontorn Bahn Thai, the satisfying downtown gem Noble Bistro, the spacious (and conveniently located near a movie theatre) Trattoria Timone, the elegant and romantic Bronte resto Cucci and our number one pick, the classic and high end Oliver’s Steakhouse. You can’t really go wrong with any of these joints when you have a date to impress.
When you want to impress your date, nothing beats a filling dinner at an elegant resto. Mississauga has some choice hotspots for your romantic evenings, including the ever popular Aielli Ristorante in Port Credit, the long-standing Rogues in the city’s Sheridan neighbourhood, the well-known Casalinga Ristorante, the luxurious and striking 17 Steakhouse and Bar and our number one pick, the well-loved and eternally popular Michael’s Back Door. While Michael’s is our proud number one pick, all of the places will leave you more than satisfied when you’re in the mood for a truly tasty dinner with your beloved.
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?
- Best Downtown Restaurant Battle: Downtown Oakville Vs. Port Credit in Mississauga
- Best Italian Food Battle: Oakville Vs. Mississauga
- Battle Results! Best Downtown Restaurant Battle: Oakville vs. Port Credit
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Oakville
- Best Italian Food Battle: Burlington vs. Mississauga