Big Changes Coming to Burlington Transit Routes
Some big changes are coming to Burlington transit routes.
According to a recent news release, starting Nov. 4 Burlington Transit is changing schedules for routes 3, 5, 6, 11, 12, 21, 25, 80, 81, 83.
Changes are being made in the hopes to improve bus arrival times and connections.
- To ensure routes remain on schedule
- Routes 5 and 80 will operate as separate buses and riders must transfer between Routes 5 and 80 at the Burlington GO station at 2101 Fairview St.
- Routes 6 and 11 will operate as separate buses and riders must transfer between Routes 6 and 11 at the GO 407 Carpool lot on Dundas Street, west of Walkers Line
- More frequent buses along Brant Street. Riders can take Routes 3 or 5 between downtown and the Burlington GO station
- Route 12 will operate on a 30-minute schedule all day
- Schedules for Routes 11, 21, 25, 81 and 83 will shift by 5 minutes to improve connections at GO stations
Routes 5 and 80
Starting Nov. 4 travellers will need to transfer at the Burlington GO station between Routes 5 and 80.
Routes 6 and 11
Starting Nov. 4 travellers will need to transfer at the 407 GO Carpool lot between Routes 6 and 11.
Updated Schedules can be found below:
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam