BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
This Place: This charming Burlington home features an amazing private yard.
Address: Breckonwood Rd.
Big Selling Point: This little home has big selling points: a premium-sized lot, hardwood floors, and a kitchen that’s overlooking the yard! The upper level includes three bedrooms with hardwood and a five-piece main bath. The house has great bones and offers oodles of natural light.
- Breathtaking 94.00 x 113.46 lot that features:
- Bright and spacious open concept living and dining area
- Large fireplace
- Three plus one bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Hardwood floors upstairs
- Huge backyard
- The Numbers:
- $4,727 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 94.00 x 113.46 lot
- Detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Popular Grocery Store in Oakville Set to Close Before the New Year
- Police Searching for Elderly Male in Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Oakville Home With an Alluring Master Bedroom
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Great Bedrooms
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Great Dining Room