BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
This Place: This charming Burlington home features an amazing private yard.
Address: Breckonwood Rd.
Big Selling Point: This little home has big selling points: a premium-sized lot, hardwood floors, and a kitchen that’s overlooking the yard! The upper level includes three bedrooms with hardwood and a five-piece main bath. The house has great bones and offers oodles of natural light.
- Breathtaking 94.00 x 113.46 lot that features:
- Bright and spacious open concept living and dining area
- Large fireplace
- Three plus one bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Hardwood floors upstairs
- Huge backyard
- The Numbers:
- $4,727 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 94.00 x 113.46 lot
- Detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, close to 300 total cases confirmed in Halton
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Federal models suggest that between 11,000 and 22,000 Canadians could die of COVID-19 over coming months
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Great Backyard
- BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Great Bedrooms
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Great Dining Room