Brand New Experience Coming to Canada's Wonderland
The famed cliff divers at Canada's Wonderland have some new competition: you.
The legendary theme park announced a number of new attractions they will be adding to the 2020 roster, including multi-level cliff jumping in the water park.
Mountain Bay Cliffs, situated high above the Splash Works water park, will allow park-goers to experience the exhilaration of cliff jumping from a variety of heights into the water below.
"The addition of Mountain Bay Cliffs in Splash Works will offer our guests a unique outdoor experience unlike any other," said Norm Pirtovshek, General Manager at Canada's Wonderland.
While Mountain Bay Cliffs may not be as heart-stopping as the shows put on by the professionals at the park's Victoria Falls, which is a 60-foot (18m) drop, it certainly not for the faint of heart as the highest peak of the attraction stands at seven-and-a-half metres (25 feet).
Back on dry land, Beagle Brigade Airfield flies into Planet Snoopy for summer 2020.
"Beagle Brigade Airfield promises to be a favourite for children, as we continue to expand our family attractions in KidZville and Planet Snoopy," said Pirtovshek.
The ride will feature six suspended airplanes that zip through the air, taking its young pilots for an exciting flight. Beagle Brigade Airfield will zoom along an oval course swinging through sharply banked turns.
Beagle Brigade joins family favourites like the Character Carrousel, Pumpkin Patch and Peanuts 500.
"We're committed to finding new ways to deliver fun, immersive and memorable experiences to guests of all ages," said Pirtovshek.
2020 Season Passes are available now and can be used to enjoy the park immediately, with unlimited visits for the rest of 2019, as well as 2020. The regular Season Pass, however, does not include Halloween Haunt or WinterFest.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Canada's Wonderland is Getting a Massive Winter Festival
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- Canada's Wonderland launching Winterfest in November
- Here's how to take a virtual roller coaster ride with Canada's Wonderland