Burlington Celebrating the Re-Opening of Tansley Woods Indoor Play-Space
The City of Burlington is celebrating the re-opening of the Tansley Woods indoor play-space.
Recently, the play-space underwent some improvements. These improvements consisted of an improved play structure and new flooring.
The improvements, according to Chris Glenn, Director of Parks and Recreation, were much-needed.
“The play-space at Tansley Woods has been very popular for many years and was in need of some repairs and a general update,” Glenn said in a press release. “We hope people will be able to join us for the re-opening as well as stop in and play anytime the community centre is open.”
Now that the renovations are complete, the city is inviting residents to join Councillor Shawna Stolte and the POP-UP and Play team to celebrate the re-opening of the play-space.
This celebration will take place on Saturday, April 27, 2019, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Tansley Woods Community Centre (1996 Itabashi Way). However, the play space will be open during regular business hours.
Will you be coming out to this event?
Photo is courtesy of the City of Burlington.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville