Burlington Drivers Consider Yourselves Warned
Six high-collision intersections in Burlington are on the Halton police radar and they’re ramping up enforcement — drivers, consider yourselves warned.
There's “zero-tolerance” for violations at high-collision intersections as they aim to reduce crashes, police said on Monday.
A similar campaign is already underway in Milton.
The current high-collision intersections in the city are:
* Brant St. and North Service Rd.
* Brant and Fairview streets
* Guelph Line and Harvester Rd.
* Guelph Line and Fairview St.
* Appleby Line and Upper Middle Rd.
* Appleby Line and Dundas St.
Traffic concerns in Halton can be filed online.
- COVID shuts down classrooms in Oakville and Milton
- Oakville girl may have died trying to save her horse
- Oakville man wanted by FBI
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave