Burlington facing several possession charges, including fentanyl and meth
A 49-year-old Burlington man is facing several drug trafficking charges after an investigation by the Halton Regional Police Service.
Eric Law was arrested on Wednesday (Feb. 12) and is scheduled to answer for fentanyl, GHB, clonazepam, codeine, and methamphetamine possession, as well as breach of probation.
Law was held in custody pending a bail hearing.
- Oakville Man Facing Charges Following Drug Investigation
- Two Suspects Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Woman charged with trafficking fentanyl in Milton courthouse
- Burlington Trio Facing Drug Trafficking Charges