Burlington facing several possession charges, including fentanyl and meth
A 49-year-old Burlington man is facing several drug trafficking charges after an investigation by the Halton Regional Police Service.
Eric Law was arrested on Wednesday (Feb. 12) and is scheduled to answer for fentanyl, GHB, clonazepam, codeine, and methamphetamine possession, as well as breach of probation.
Law was held in custody pending a bail hearing.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning
- Oakville Man Facing Charges Following Drug Investigation
- Arrests made in drug trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Two Suspects Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Woman charged with trafficking fentanyl in Milton courthouse