Burlington Man Celebrating Massive Lotto Win
A Burlington man is the latest Halton resident to end 2017 with a stroke of luck.
He say he’s been playing the lottery for a few years.
Dave Foxcroft is celebrating after winning $219,189.70 in the Dec. 22, 2017 Lotto Max.
As if that wasn’t enough, he also won $4 on his Encore plays, bringing his total prize to $219,193.70.
“When I checked my ticket online, I was very excited to see my numbers," said Foxcroft while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his cheque.
The 50-year-old says he plans on sharing his winnings with his two sons.
Photo courtesy of OLG
"This prize will help my children when they complete university," Foxcroft said, adding "this win was a nice way to end the year.”
The winning ticket was purchased online at PlayOLG.ca
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians