Burlington man wins big with Daily Keno from OLG
Permjit Kaur of Burlington claimed his winning ticket, cashing in $50,000 with the Daily Keno 10 pick midday draw from Oct. 20.
The winning ticket was purchased at Longo’s on Fairview Street in Burlington.
With Daily Keno from Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, players pick their strategy (from a 2 Pick to a 10 Pick) and pick their bet ($1, $2, $5 or $10) to pick their prize.
(Photo credit: OLG)
- Halton Resident Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- Winning Lottery Ticket Sold in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- Commuters Will Be Able to Order Groceries Online and Pick Up at GO Stations