Burlington man wins big with Daily Keno from OLG
Permjit Kaur of Burlington claimed his winning ticket, cashing in $50,000 with the Daily Keno 10 pick midday draw from Oct. 20.
The winning ticket was purchased at Longo’s on Fairview Street in Burlington.
With Daily Keno from Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, players pick their strategy (from a 2 Pick to a 10 Pick) and pick their bet ($1, $2, $5 or $10) to pick their prize.
(Photo credit: OLG)
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton
- Trudeau says emergency benefit will be expanded to include other workers