Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is congratulating a Burlington resident for his recent big win.
82 year old Gerald Park has won the $1 Million Prize in the July 10, 2019 Lotto 6/49 draw.
"I was calm," the retired insurance salesman said while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his cheque. “It still hasn’t sunk in.”
He also won $10 on another selection bringing his grand total to $1,000,010.
Park, a married father of two and grandfather of four, plans to share his winnings with his family and take a trip to California.
The winning ticket was purchased at Win Lotto on New Street in Burlington.
- Dump truck collision causing traffic delays in Burlington
- Ontario elementary teachers plan new strikes in two weeks if no deal is reached
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Halton