Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is congratulating a Burlington resident for his recent big win.
82 year old Gerald Park has won the $1 Million Prize in the July 10, 2019 Lotto 6/49 draw.
"I was calm," the retired insurance salesman said while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his cheque. “It still hasn’t sunk in.”
He also won $10 on another selection bringing his grand total to $1,000,010.
Park, a married father of two and grandfather of four, plans to share his winnings with his family and take a trip to California.
The winning ticket was purchased at Win Lotto on New Street in Burlington.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton