Burlington Residents Enjoying Big Lottery Wins
They're a lucky pair of Burlington residents.
And they both bought their tickets in Halton.
Mohammed Khan is celebrating a $1 million prize from the May 18 Lotto Max draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on New St. in Burlington.
Sasa Curgus is celebrating after winning $333,333.40 in the May 25 Lotto Max draw.
He shared a Maxmillions prize worth $1 million with two other winning tickets.
The winning ticket was purchased at Mohawk Racetrack on Guelph Line in Campbellville.
Photos courtesy of OLG
- How Much Do You Have to Give Up to Buy a House in Halton?
- 5 Toronto Bars We Wish We Had in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Crash is Causing Traffic Jam on Hwy. 401 in Milton
- Here's How You Can Get an Extremely Cheap Big Mac in Halton This Weekend
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019