Burlington Transit reducing service with new schedule
Burlington Transit has announced that it will be reducing service and operating on a modified schedule starting next week.
Effective Sunday, March 29, Burlington Transit’s schedule has been changed to: Monday to Saturday from 5:50 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. and Sunday from 6:14 a.m. to 9:55 p.m.
Peak service is between 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The modified schedule is meant to serve customers getting to work, grocery stores, or other essential travel. Residents are asked to avoid using transit unless absolutely necessary.
Until further notice, fare is not being collected.
To help promote social distancing, customers are asked to board and exit from the rear doors (those using personal mobility devices can continue using the front doors), sit in alternate rows, and choose seats away from other customers.
For more information, visit burlingtontransit.ca.
- Burlington Transit makes changes in wake of COVID-19 spread
- Here’s What you Need to Know About Some Upcoming Milton Transit Schedule Changes
- GO Transit modifying schedule in wake of coronavirus outbreak
- Take Note of GO Transit Service Changes in Oakville and Burlington
- Upcoming Burlington Transit Changes to be Aware of