Burlington Woman Facing Charges After Fleeing Collision
A Burlington woman is facing multiple charges after fleeing from the scene of a collision.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, Della Noone O’Connor, a 65-year-old Burlington woman, fled a three-vehicle collision at the QEW and Third Line on Feb. 14.
The accused was located by Halton Police and is now facing the following alleged charges: fail to remain at the scene of a collision, and refuse roadside.
Della NOONE_O'CONNOR, 65 years old from Burlington ON. fled a 3 vehicle collison at #QEW/3rd Line on Feb 14. She was located by @HRPSOak and is now charged with:— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) February 19, 2019
Fail to remain a the scene of a collision and
Refuse roadside. pic.twitter.com/8KvdyG9dE8
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long