Car Show Taking Over Downtown Burlington
Car buffs will be heading out in droves (groan) to the Burlington Downtown Car Show on Saturday.
Family fun is in store … there’s something for everyone, including classic cars, muscle cars, cruisers, and exotic sports cars.
Even if you’re not enthused about all things auto-related, there’s live music, sidewalk sales, and local and automotive vendors to keep you entertained.
Admission is free.
The event is on July 7 from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. along Brant St. from Caroline St. to Lakeshore Rd.
In addition, the following will be closed:
- Ontario St. and Elgin St., between Locust St. and Brant St.
- James St. between John St. and Brant St.
Photo courtesy of the Burlington Downtown Car Show
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Police Chase Oakville Man Who Allegedly Shot Vehicles with Pellet Gun
- Driver Ticketed for Watching Raptors Parade While Driving in Oakville