CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of Horrific 407 Crash in Milton Area
A man has been transported to a trauma centre in serious condition following a crash on Hwy. 407 near the Milton-Mississauga border, Peel Paramedics report.
Earlier this afternoon, the OPP reported that the collision, which took place on the eastbound 407 beyond Hwy. 401, blocked all lanes.
Shortly afterwards, Ornge announced that a helicopter landed on the highway west of Winston Churchill in response to the “serious collision.”
The affected portion of the 407 was shut down and remains closed for investigation.
There are reports that one car rolled over and a truck jumped the median.
Video and cover photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?