CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Hockey Teams Get Into a Brawl
A hockey game involving young players turned violent when players began to brawl on the ice.
A video posted to Facebook by Julie Koostachin, which was taken at Iceland Arena in Mississauga around 8:00 p.m. on March 13, shows two teams getting involved in a large brawl after a smaller fight breaks out.
In the video, one player in a blue jersey is seen skating towards a team that’s celebrating near the net when he’s seemingly attacked by several players in white jerseys. When the players reach the player in blue, a fight breaks out and two players fall to the ice.
Officials skate over the intervene, but eventually other players got involved, effectively starting a brawl.
“OMFG!! Those little f—ers attacking my baby…he just wanted to celebrate with the rest of his teammates after winning this championship game,” Koostachin wrote on Facebook.
Another video of the incident, courtesy of Hockey Players Club, can be seen below.
In the video, players can be seen hitting one another with their hockey sticks.
Peel police say they’re looking into the incident.
No information on charges or injuries is available at this time.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to accelerate essential construction projects amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Ford says ‘patience has run thin’ with low numbers of COVID-19 tests in Ontario
- No Frills Launches Video Game That Rewards Players With PC Optimum Points
- Four Brooklyn Nets players test positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Sidney Crosby Shoots a Heart Warming Kenyan Hockey Promo
- Toronto Raptors players in self-isolation after coronavirus exposure
- VIDEO: Carlton Bear Scares the Crap out of Leafs Players