CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
In case you don’t get to see the Snowbirds in person today, this video should come pretty close to the full experience.
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds officially took off this morning, flying over the province on its route from Trenton to the Toronto/Mississauga area.
Check out the Snowbirds soaring through the skies:
At 12:45 p.m., the Snowbirds will continue on their next route from Mississauga to London via Niagara Falls, passing directly over Halton and Hamilton.
After landing in London at 1:45 p.m., the team will then flypast Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Collingwood and Barrie in the evening.
CF Snowbirds (@CFSnowbirds) May 10, 2020
Part of a mission titled “Operation Inspiration”, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds have been flying across the country to salute Canadians doing their part during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue westward after finishing in Ontario.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Halton
- Snowbirds flights rescheduled for today after being postponed due to snow
- Snowbirds Are Saluting Halton Hills for Canada 150
- Canada 150 Skates Happening in Halton Hills
- Trudeau seeking approval from Parliament for $9 billion student relief plan